Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder III is set to go tonight Oct 9th in the T-Mobile Center in Las Vegas. This is of course the 3rd meeting between these two fighters with the first fight being a split draw and Fury winning the 2nd fight by a 7th round stoppage.
The 2nd fight took place back in Feb 2020 just before Covid. Fury dominated the fight for most of it with his size and reach advantage. Neither fighter has fought since then. Right now Fury is priced at -290 with Wilder coming in at +249. The over/under for rounds is 7.5 with a max of 12.
Here is the rest of the card…
- Efe Ajagba vs. Frank Sanchez, 10 rounds, heavyweights
- Robert Helenius vs. Adam Kownacki, 12 rounds, heavyweights
- Jared Anderson vs. Vladimir Tereshkin, 8 rounds, heavyweights
- Edgar Berlanga vs. Marcelo Esteban Coceres, 10 rounds, super middleweights
- Julian Williams vs. Vladimir Hernandez, 10 rounds, junior middleweights
- Robeisy Ramirez vs. Orlando Gonzalez, 10 rounds, featherweights
- Bruce Carrington vs. Cesar Cantu, 4 rounds, featherweights
- Viktor Faust vs. Mike Marshall, 8 rounds, heavyweights
Get those bets in and enjoy the fights!